A report from the Director – Environment and Director of Health, Housing and Adult Social Care is attached. This seeks approval to the award of the Enfield Council Grounds Maintenance Contract and Housing Grounds Maintenance Contract. (Report No.188, agenda part two also refers) (Key decision – reference numbers 3840/3841)
(8.50 – 8.55 pm)
Councillors Ahmet Oykener (Cabinet Member for Housing) and Chris Bond (Cabinet Member for Environment) introduced the report of the Director – Environment and Director of Health, Housing and Adult Social Care (No.183) detailing the evaluation exercise for the Enfield Council, and Housing Grounds Maintenance Contracts, which were tendered through London Tenders Portal in November 2013.
1. That Report No.188 also referred as detailed in Minute No.23 below.
2. That this represented an excellent example of Enfield Homes and the Council working together and it was hoped that there would be further opportunities to do so.
3. The biodiversity and green waste aspects of the contract specifications.
Alternative Options Considered: None to be considered.
DECISION: The Cabinet agreed
1. To note and approve the award of the Enfield Council Grounds Maintenance Contract and Housing Grounds Maintenance Contract (G/MD369 and G/MD370 respectively) to the contractor listed in the part 2 report (Minute No.23 below refers), to commence on 1 April 2014 for a five-year term with five year extension or part thereof.
2. To note that the details of the evaluation exercise were contained in the part 2 report (Minute No.23 below refers).
Reason: To accept the tender that achieved the highest overall combined (financial and quality) evaluation score, in accordance with the tender requirements and evaluation process.
(Key decision – reference numbers 3840/3841)