RECOMMENDATION: Approval subject to conditions
WARD: Bush Hill Park
SENT TO FOLLOW
1. An amendment to the recommendation to refer to deemed planning consent.
2. The introduction by Kevin Tohill, Planning Decisions Manager, clarifying the proposals and the key issues.
3. The deputation of Peter Bell, local resident.
4. The response of Elle Milimuka, GVA, agent for the applicant.
5. Councillors Charalambous and Erbil arrived at the meeting, but having missed part of the item, would not vote on this application.
6. The statement of Dennis Stacey, Chair of Conservation Advisory Group (CAG). Officers would consult CAG on condition details.
7. Members’ debate and questions responded to by officers.
8. The unanimous support of the members of the committee eligible to vote for the amended recommendation.
AGREED that, subject to referral to the Greater London Authority, the Head of Development Management / Planning Decisions Manager(s) be authorised to finalise conditions and grant deemed planning permission subject to those conditions.