RECOMMENDATION: That in accordance with Regulation 3 of the Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992, planning permission be deemed Granted subject to the following conditions.
WARD: Enfield Highway
1. The introduction by James Clark, Principal Planning Officer, clarifying the proposals.
2. Members’ debate and questions responded to by officers, including a request for confirmation of the neighbouring roads included in the consultation, which was not immediately available.
3. Members’ request for inclusion of a condition regarding removal of Japanese knotweed from within the application site.
4. Councillor Bedekova had not heard the full item due to technical issues, and therefore did not take part in the vote.
5. The support of the majority of the committee for the officers’ recommendation: 10 votes for and 1 against (in the absence of full confirmation regarding the roads consulted).
AGREED that in accordance with Regulation 3 of the Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992, planning permission be deemed to be granted, subject to conditions.