Stephen Wells, Senior Programme Manager, Enfield Integrated Care Partnership, NHS North Central London CCG.
RECEIVED the presentation, Enfield Integrated Care Partnership Progress Update.
1. Introduction by Stephen Wells, Senior Programme Manager, NCL CCG.
2. The slides provided full information. The update to the meeting focused on the work this year and the progress of the last six months, highlighting the reports at year end 2020/21 from the three work streams: Inequalities, Mental Health, and Screening and Immunisation.
3. There had been some excellent collaborative and team working with all partners, which would be taken forward for the future.
4. Attention was drawn to the NCL CCG Inequalities Fund, created to address disparities between the most deprived and least deprived communities. There were opportunities to bid for a proportion of the initial £2.5m and there would be more money for the next financial year as well.
5. Integrated care systems development and the roadmap to transition was set out.
6. Bindi Nagra confirmed the excellent partnership working, and noted the fourth work stream about to be set up in respect of access to services and Covid recovery. He also looked forward to future devolution of budgets and decision making.
7. Councillor Cazimoglu welcomed review of the impact on accessibility to GP services in particular, and noted current A&E pressures.
8. Stephen Wells confirmed that the Access to Services and Recovery Group would be receiving a presentation from Healthwatch, and hoped to have its first meeting in July. It was understood where challenges lay, and the importance of communication to residents around bringing services back to normal.
9. The Chair would welcome an update on progress to the next Board meeting.
The Health and Wellbeing Board:
• Noted progress made by Enfield Integrated Care Partnership in 2020/21 including the Initiative Working Groups (Mental Health, Inequalities, and Screening & Immunisation)
• Noted the planning for transition to the NCL Integrated Care System, including the background material provided by DAC Beachcroft LLP.