Venue: Enfield County School, Holly Walk, Enfield, Middlesex EN2 0QG
Contact: Sangeeta Brown
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND MEMBERSHIP
a) Apologies from Ms Hurst & Ms Dawes
- Ms Gopoulos had stepped down as the Early Years representative and Ms Angela Palmer had been nominated to take over the vacated position;
- Ms Whitaker had also stepped down as a primary Headteacher representative and Ms Kate Baptiste had been nominated to take over the vacated position;
- Secondary Headteachers had nominated three Headteachers for the two positions for secondary Headteachers on the Forum. The three secondary Headteachers will attend the meetings on a rotational basis;
- Confirmations of the nominations for the two primary governor vacancies were awaited.
The Forum is asked to confirmation the nominations and to welcome the new members.
DECLARATION OF INTEREST
Members are invited to identify any personal or prejudicial interests relevant to items on the agenda. A definition of personal and prejudicial interests has been attached for members’ information.
MINUTES AND MATTERS ARISING FROM THE PREVIOUS MINUTES
(a) School Forum meetings held on 6 November 2017 (attached)
(b) Minutes from the Education Resources Group meeting held on 31 October (attached) and the draft minutes from the meeting held on 30 November 2017 (to follow)
(c) Matters arising from these minutes.
(a) Schools Budget 2017/18 – Monitoring (attached)
(b) School Funding Arrangements – 2018/19:Responses to consultation (attached)
(c) Schools Budget 2018/19 – Update (attached)
(d) Central Services Schools Block (attached)
DfE Consultation: Eligibility for Free School Meals under Universal Credit (attached)
ANY OTHER BUSINESS
(a) Date of next meeting is Wednesday 17 January 2018 at 5.30pm at Chace Community School;
(b) Dates of future meetings:
· 7 March 2018 at Chace Community School;
· 9 May 2018 (Provisional)
· 11 July 2018 (Provisional)
To consider which items should be treated as confidential.