Venue: Conference Room, Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, EN1 3XA. View directions
Contact: Stacey Gilmour - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Work Planning
WELCOME AND APOLOGIES
PURPOSE OF THE EVENING
Cllr Lee David-Sanders, Chair, Crime Scrutiny Panel will introduce the purpose of the evening.
The election of the Vice Chair will also take place.
NATIONAL CONTEXT/ LOCAL PRIORITIES
The scrutiny panel will hear from the following outlining priorities and key issues for 2019/20:
· Cllr Nneka Keazor, Cabinet Member for Community Safety and Cohesion
· Andrea Clemons, Head of the Community Safety Team
· Superintendent Farooq Sheikh, Metropolitan Police
The Cabinet Member and officers will be asked to leave the meeting at this point.
PLANNING THE PANEL WORK PROGRAMME 2019/20
3.1 To note the standard items:
· Safer & Stronger Communities Board (SSCB) Partnership Plan
· SSCB Performance Management
3.2 To agree and prioritise items for the new work programme.
DATES OF FUTURE MEETINGS
To note the meeting dates as follows:
· 12th September 2019
· 28th January 2020
· 17th March 2020
These meetings will start at 7:30pm.