1. The introduction by David Gittens, Planning Decisions Manager, further to consideration by Planning Committee on 29 August 2017.
2. The statement of Peter George, Assistant Director, Regeneration and Planning, providing strategic background information.
3. The deputation of Craig Blatchford, agent for the applicant.
4. Members’ debate and questions responded to by officers.
5. The Committee voted to support the officers’ recommendation for refusal: there were 5 votes for and 5 votes against and the Chair gave his casting vote in favour of the recommendation for refusal.
AGREED that planning permission be refused for the reasons set out in the report.