This Committee is currently administered by the London Borough of Haringey and papers can be found on Haringey’s website.
Purpose of committee
Chairs of health scrutiny committees in the North Central London sector agreed to set up a JHOSC in January 2010, to engage with the NHS on the North Central London Service and Organisation Review. The Committee agreed to broaden its scope in August 2010, so that it had a standing role in scrutinising strategic sector wide issues through regular engagement with NHS North Central London.
The Joint Committee works independently of both the Executive and health scrutiny committees of its parent authorities (Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington).
· Councillor Tricia Clarke (Vice-Chair) London Borough of Islington
· Councillor Pippa Connor (Chair) London Borough of Haringey
· Councillor Alison Cornelius London Borough of Barnet
· Councillor Linda Freedman London Borough of Barnet
· CouncillorTolga Amaraz
· Councillor Osh Gantly London Borough of Islington
· Conucillor Derek Levy
· Councillor Larraine Revah London Borough of Camden
· Councllor Paul Tomlinson London Borough of Camden
· Rob Mack (Secretary)
· Fiona Rae (Secretary)
Support officer: Dominic O'Brien, Principal Scrutiny Officer / Fiona Rae, Acting Committees Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
River Park House
225 High Road
Phone: 020 8489 5896 / 020 8489 3541
Support officer: Email: Democracy@enfield.gov.uk.