make Two Minor Amendments to the Allocations Scheme as
1. To award points to applicants to the Housing Register who have applied to Enfield Council as homeless after 9 November 2012 and to whom Enfield Council has accepted a duty to house under the homelessness legislation and have placed in temporary accommodation pending making them an offer of a home in the private rented sector to discharge the Council’s duty to house. An award of 200 points is proposed.
2. To award points to applicants to the Housing Register who have no other housing need but have been assessed by the Council has having a medium, low or zero health and well-being (H&WB) need. The points proposed are as follows:
· 150 points for applicants assessed as having a medium H&WB need
· 50 points for applicants assessed as having a low H&WB need
· 0 points for applicants assessed as having a zero H&WB need
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant Impact on 1 or more Wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 25/03/2014
Decision due: 1 Apr 2015 by Cabinet Member for Social Housing
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Social Housing
Department: Health, Housing & Adult Social Care
Contact: Lisa Rogers, Procurement & Business Support Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8379 6816.
Part 1 & 2 (Para 3): Part 1