The Council’s current Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) and Customer platform has security
vulnerabilities, transactional inefficiencies and will be out of
support by Microsoft in 2020.
The Decision is to replace the CRM and Customer platform with offerings robust enough to replicate our current functionality and cater for our future requirements.
The Customer platform consists of a CMS - Content Management System, Web forms, Customer account, and integration of these to our back-office systems and line of business applications.
ICT are supporting the Council with its objective to improve customer experience across all services and transform the relationship between the Council and its residents.
Benefits to be achieved include:
• Streamline the customer journey and improve customer experience,
• Enable the Council to be more self-sufficient by allowing internal resources to continually improve the quality of the user experience instead of relying on expensive third parties.
• Support a more consistent brand identity by consolidating over 20 microsites into a single platform, supporting the application of a single coherent brand identity across Enfield’s web estate.
• Reduce the significant year on year expenditure incurred by the current platform, with potential for cost reduction and savings.
• Mitigate the risk associated with the expiration of the current contracts.
• Mitigate the security concerns involved in maintaining the legacy system.
The council will be conducting a procurement exercise to replace the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Content Management System (CMS) via G-Cloud 11 framework and manage all communication with vendors via London Tenders Portal. The length of the contract will be 4 years.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure > £250,000;
Decision status: For Determination
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 24/10/2019
Decision due: 22 Nov 2019 by Fay Hammond - Acting Executive Director Resources
Contact: Daniel Hassan, Customer Experience ICT Programme Manager Email: email@example.com Tel: 0208 132 1602.
Part 1 & 2 (Para 3): Part 1 & 2 (Para 3)